My Route


For more detailed maps, scroll down through the blog. Click on any one to enlarge it; use the backspace button to return to the blog. That goes for the photos, too.

Saturday

MAP 8b & 9 - Wolf Point, MT to Missoula, MT


Map Note: Map 8b runs from Wolf Point to Great Falls; Map 9 from Great Falls to Missoula. Both are adapted from the ACA Lewis & Clark trail. On the advice of the ACA, I skipped Fort Peck and a 96m route without services. Instead, I went South from Wolf Point to Circle, then West to pick up the route at Jordan. At the end of Map 8b, I skipped the dog-leg to Fort Benton going straight WNW from Lewiston to Great Falls via Eddie's Corner. Map 9 is the shorter alternative given me by Bill at Moorhead on 11th Aug (mine would have taken me on a 476 mile horseshoe). These changes have brought my total map mileage back down to, almost exactly, 4,300 map miles.